The Flood Warning continues for
the Tombigbee river at bevill lock and dam.
* Until Monday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 PM Sunday the stage was 122.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 122.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 122.0 feet... cattle in low-lying areas of southern
Pickens County should be moved to higher ground. Cattle are cutoff
in lowlands of southern Pickens County at stages above 122 feet.
Lat... Lon 3321 8827 3307 8816 3287 8813 3285 8822
3301 8825 3320 8832
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Pickens Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:15 PM CST Jan. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service