The Flood Warning continues for
the Black River at Black Rock.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:00 am Thursday the stage was 23.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will remain near a stage of 23.3 feet
through Friday morning before beginning to fall..
* impacts at 24.0 feet... thousands of acres of cropland and pastures
flooded. State Highway 37 in Independence County east of Cord may
be flooded. Water rises into low lying streets in Powhatan. Ball
Park and boat ramp area in Black Rock floods.
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time Fri Sat sun crest time date
Black Rock 14 23.3 Thu 10 am 23.1 22.3 22.1 M M
Lat... Lon 3570 9140 3591 9125 3612 9115 3610 9101
3588 9110 3564 9128
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lawrence Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:53 AM CST Feb. 21, 2019 – National Weather Service