The Flood Warning continues for
the Arkansas River at Ozark lock and dam.
* Until late tonight, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 12:00 PM Sunday, the stage was 357.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 357.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue falling to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 357.0 feet, flooding affects agricultural use lands
along the river downstream of The Lock and dam in Franklin County.
Gas fields are also subject to flooding downstream. Equipment and
livestock should be moved to higher ground. North 5th street in
Logan County near the Six Mile levee begins to flood and may cut
off access to a nearby residence.
Lat... Lon 3546 9405 3550 9382 3542 9347 3536 9349
3531 9371 3540 9385
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Johnson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:47 PM CST Feb. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service