... Flood Warning extended until late Tuesday night... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Cache River near Patterson.
* Until late Tuesday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:00 am Saturday the stage was 9.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impacts at 9.0 feet... low swampy Timberland along the river begins
to flood. Flood gates should be closed and equipment moved out of
the low grounds along the river and tributaries.
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue crest time date
Patterson 9 9.4 Sat 09 am 9.2 9.0 8.9 M M
Lat... Lon 3510 9133 3522 9128 3539 9123 3538 9113
3521 9117 3508 9122
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jackson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:10 AM CDT Mar. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service