The Flood Warning continues for
the Fourche Lafave river near Houston.
* Until Monday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:30 PM Saturday the stage was 25.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 25.4 feet by
late tonight. The river will fall below flood stage
* Impacts at 25.0 feet... agricultural lands along the Arkansas River
and up into the Fourche Lafave begin to flood. Equipment and
livestock should be moved to higher ground.
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue crest time date
Fourche Lafave river
Houston 25 25.1 Sat 07 PM 25.2 22.3 18.9 near crest
Lat... Lon 3494 9262 3495 9270 3492 9284 3501 9288
3503 9274 3505 9259
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Perry Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:01 PM CST Dec. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service