The Flood Warning continues for
the White River at Clarendon.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:00 am Tuesday the stage was 30.4 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 30.1 feet
by Wednesday morning.
* Impacts at 30.0 feet... Clarendon storm sewer should be closed to
keep river from backing up outflow pipe. Extensive flooding in the
Delta. Most cropland and Timber in bottoms are flooded. Much of the
National wildlife Refuge land downstream of Clarendon will be
Fld observed forecast 6 am
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri Sat sun
Lower White River
Clarendon 26 30.4 Tue 09 am 30.1 29.8 29.6 29.4 29.2
Lat... Lon 3435 9119 3449 9132 3466 9139 3472 9129
3455 9120 3442 9108
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Monroe Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:13 AM CDT May. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service