... Flood Warning extended until late Thursday night... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Ouachita River at Thatcher l&d.
* Until late Thursday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:45 am Tuesday the stage was 80.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 79.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impacts at 80.0 feet... minor flooding occurs at this level. Levee
gates should be closed to prevent the river from backing into
Calion Lake. Access to oil and gas rigs and to Timber is flooded.
There is wide coverage of flooding in the river bottoms.
Fld observed forecast 6 am
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri Sat sun
Thatcher l 79 80.1 Tue 10 am 79.6 78.6 77.4 77.0 77.0
Lat... Lon 3311 9223 3323 9236 3329 9261 3338 9247
3333 9226 3322 9212
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Calhoun Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:01 AM CDT May. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service