... The Flood Warning extended until Monday evening... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Ouachita River at Felsenthal lock and dam, Arkansas.
* Until Monday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 945 am Friday the pool stage was 70.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood pool stage is 70 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Sunday early afternoon.
Lat... Lon 3300 9210 3311 9217 3318 9212 3307 9211 3300 9205
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Union Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:37 AM CDT May. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 3:29 AM CDT May. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 10 am this morning to 7 PM
CDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 10 am this morning to 7 PM CDT
* Event... a nearby surface low pressure system will cause a
tightened pressure gradient resulting in southerly wind speeds
increasing to between 15 to 20 mph, with gusts of 25 to 30 mph.
* Timing... starting around mid-morning through early evening.
* Impact... boaters should exercise caution on area lakes and
waterways due to rough chop conditions which can capsize small
craft. East and west bound high profile vehicles will be
affected by the winds and should be alert for sudden high wind
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.