... Excessive heat watch remains in effect from Monday morning
through Tuesday evening...
* temperature... daytime maximums between 98 and 106. Nighttime
minimums in some windier locations could remain in the 70s.
* Impacts... heat related illness is likely for those involved in
strenuous outdoor activity, or those with health conditions
that do not have adequate access to air conditioning. If
untreated, heat illness events could be fatal. Never leave
children or pets inside a parked car!
* Outlook... gradual cooling will likely occur Wednesday and
An excessive heat watch means that a prolonged period of very
high temperatures is expected. The very hot weather will create a
dangerous situation in which heat illnesses are possible. Drink
plenty of fluids, stay in an air-conditioned room, stay out of
the sun, and check up on relatives and neighbors.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys-The Inland Empire Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Excessive Heat Watch
Issued: 10:01 PM PDT Oct. 19, 2017 – National Weather Service
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 10:05 PM PDT Oct. 19, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Saturday morning
through Tuesday afternoon for strong gusty winds and low
* location... San Bernardino County mountains through the inland
Empire and Santa Ana Mountains.
* Wind... areas of northeast winds 15 to 30 mph with gusts 35 to
45 mph. A few gusts could reach 50 mph Saturday morning and
* Humidity... daytime minimums around 10 percent Saturday and
Sunday, then 5 to 10 percent Monday and Tuesday. Poor
recovery each night.
* Timing... Saturday morning through Tuesday.
* Outlook... the Santa Ana winds should weaken Wednesday.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. A combination of strong winds, low
relative humidity and hot weather can contribute to extreme fire
behavior. Listen for later forecasts and possible red flag
- Alta Loma
- Bryn Mawr
- Chino Hills
- Grand Terrace
- Lake Elsinore
- Loma Linda
- March AFB
- Mira Loma
- Moreno Valley
- Rancho Cucamonga
- San Bernardino
- San Jacinto
- Sun City