... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 10 am Thursday to 10 am
* winds... southwest to west 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 50 mph,
locally gusting to 55 mph at times.
* Timing... winds increase late Thursday morning and continue into
* Location... mainly the mountain ridges and adjacent desert
* Impacts... strong winds will make travel difficult for high-
profile vehicles. Blowing dust and sand may reduce visibility
in desert areas at times.
* Outlook... winds weakening Friday afternoon.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Riverside County Mountains Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:10 PM PST Feb. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service