... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 10 am Sunday to 10 PM PST
* winds... south 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph at times.
* Timing... Sunday morning through Monday evening. The strongest
winds are expected overnight Sunday through Monday afternoon.
* Locations include... Weed, Gazelle and Interstate 5 between
Weed and Grenada.
* Impacts... travel will be difficult for high profile vehicles.
Unsecured items may be blown around.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central Siskiyou County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:09 PM PST Nov. 18, 2017 – National Weather Service