... High Wind Warning remains in effect until 1 PM PST Wednesday...
* winds: south 35 to 45 mph with gusts of 50 to 60 mph.
* Timing: today through Wednesday morning.
* Locations include: the southern Shasta Valley including
Interstate 5 from Weed north to Grenada.
* Impacts: driving may become hazardous, especially for high
* View the hazard area in detail at
The strongest winds are expected in the southern Shasta Valley
A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected
or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts
of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage. Travel will be
impacted, especially for high profile vehicles.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central Siskiyou County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
High Wind Warning
Issued: 2:53 PM PST Jan. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service