... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Saturday morning
through Sunday evening for gusty north winds and low relative
humidity for fire weather zones 507 and 511...
* affected area... North Bay mountains, East Bay hills and the
* wind... northerly winds of 15 to 30 mph with gusts to 40 mph.
Isolated highest terrain could see locally higher winds.
* Humidity... minimum humidity readings of 10 to 20% will be
common during the day, with the driest locations dropping
into the single digit range during the warmest, driest,
windiest times of the day.
* Highest threat... elevations above 1000ft, especially in the
extreme northern and eastern portions of the North Bay
mountains and East Bay hills
* impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning or other activities that may lead to fire
creation is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Sierra Nevada from Yosemite to Kings Canyon Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 9:04 PM PDT Jun. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service