... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 5 PM this
afternoon to 8 am MST Tuesday...
* what... snow expected. Plan on difficult travel conditions. Total
snow accumulations of 4 to 6 inches with locally higher amounts
expected especially over the higher terrain of NW Moffat
* Where... lower Yampa river basin, central Yampa river basin and
upper Yampa river basin.
* When... from 5 PM Sunday to 8 am MST Tuesday.
* Additional details... winds gusting as high as 45 mph will
cause patchy blowing and drifting snow.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means periods
of snow and blowing snow will cause primarily travel
difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited
visibilities, and use caution while driving. The latest Road
conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by
calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lower Yampa River Basin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 3:55 AM MST Feb. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 4:02 AM MST Feb. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 11 am this morning to
5 PM MST this afternoon...
* locations include... Rangely, Dinosaur, Craig, Hayden, Meeker,
and Rio Blanco.
* Winds... southwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph. Winds
could gust over 60 mph over Douglas Pass at times.
* Impacts... gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects. Tree
limbs could be blown down. Travel may be difficult, especially
for high profile vehicles.
A Wind Advisory means that a significant wind event is expected
or occurring. Winds this strong can make driving difficult. Use