... Red flag warning remains in effect until 9 PM MDT this evening
for gusty winds and low relative humidity for fire weather zones
211... 213... and 214...
* affected area... fire weather zones 211... 213 and 214.
* Timing... through 9 PM this evening.
* Winds... west 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Relative humidity... as low as 12 percent.
* Impacts... gusty winds and low relative humidity will result in
critical fire weather conditions.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... .or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
West Jackson and West Grand Counties Above 9000 Feet Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 4:11 PM MDT Jun. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service