The Flood Warning continues for
the Chipola River near Altha (cr 274).
* Until Saturday morning.
* At 8:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 21.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river is forecasted to rise above flood stage by tomorrow early afternoon and
continue to rise to near 23.2 feet by Thursday early afternoon. The
river will fall below flood stage by Friday evening.
* Impact: at 23.0 feet: water will start to affect houses and Mobile
homes in the flood plain downstream from the gage. A few fish camps
downstream of Highway 20 will be affected by flood water.
Lat... Lon 3061 8514 3031 8512 3020 8514 3020 8522 3030 8519 3061 8520
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Calhoun Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:34 PM CDT Oct. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service