The Flood Warning continues for
the Withlacoochee at Trilby
* until further notice.
* At 8 am Tuesday the stage was 17.5 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring and expected to continue.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* The river will continue rising to near 17.7 feet by Thursday early afternoon
then begin falling.
* Impact... at 15.6 feet... water is 2 to 3 feet over the bridge at Clay Sink
Road and State Road 575.
* Impact... at 15.3 feet... Riverdale trailers are flooded.
* Impact... at 14.2 feet... River Road east of the river is flooded. One campsite
at the park is flooded. Peterson Park is flooded and closed. One home on
cercelia Road is isolated. The Florida campland is flooded. Wood River Court
homes are isolated. And the Withlacoochee River canoe rental is flooded.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... flooding begins at Lacoochee, Talisman estates,
Riverdale, and river height estates.
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 17.9 feet on Sep 11
Fld observed forecast 8am
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri Sat sun
Trilby 12.0 17.5 Tue 08 am 17.6 17.7 17.7 17.6 17.5
Lat... Lon 2838 8219 2854 8226 2854 8217 2838 8210
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coastal Hernando Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:33 AM EDT Sep. 19, 2017 – National Weather Service