... Flood Warning extended until late Wednesday night... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Big Creek near Alpharetta.
* Until late Wednesday night.
* At 9pm Tuesday the stage was 8.9 feet... and falling.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 7.0 feet.
* The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by tomorrow
* At 9.0 feet... minor flooding expands along the creek from near
Cumming to Alpharetta and Roswell. Backyards of homes off Seale
drive and Gunter court and portions of the Golf of Georgia begin to
flood. The Big Creek Greenway experiences significant flooding up
to 3 feet deep... which results in closure of most of the paths.
This especially occurs upstream and downstream from the gage on
Kimball bridge Road and Rock Mill park. A large portion of the YMCA
campground off Preston Ridge Road will be under a foot of water.
Lat... Lon 3410 8425 3410 8420 3404 8425 3402 8430
3404 8433 3407 8427
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Forsyth Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:47 PM EDT Apr. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service