... Freeze warning remains in effect from 11 PM this evening to
8 am EST Friday...
* temperatures... mid 20s to around 30.
* Timing... generally after 11 PM tonight through 8 am Friday
* Impacts... freezing temperatures could kill sensitive
vegetation and damage unprotected outdoor plumbing.
* Locations... north and central Georgia.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Oconee Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:40 PM EST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 5:31 AM EST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Flood Warning extended until Saturday evening... the Flood Warning
the Oconee river near Penfield.
* Until Saturday evening.
* At 5 am Thursday the stage was 14.4 feet... and rising.
* Minor flooding will continue.
* Flood stage is 13 feet.
* The river will continue rising to near 14.5 feet by this morning,
then following a short period of falling, will rise again to near
15 feet by Saturday morning. The river will fall below flood stage
* At 15 feet... minor flooding continues to expand into fields...
Woodlands and pastures... mainly on the right bank of the river...
upstream and downstream from the gage on the Georgia Highway 15
Lat... Lon 3364 8325 3364 8333 3383 8333 3384 8327
- Ben Dowdy
- Beverly Heights
- Briar Lakes
- Canyon Creek
- Crystal Hills
- Daniel Plantation
- Danson Woods
- Den Court
- Echo Brook Park
- Elder Heights
- Elder Ridge
- Georgian Hills
- Harden Hills
- Hickory Hill
- High Shoals
- Highland Oaks
- Jennings Mill
- Killarney West
- Lake Wildwood
- Laurel Chase
- North High Shoals
- Northwest Woods
- Oak Point
- Old Mill Chase
- Osceola Village
- Overlook Village
- Paradise Falls
- Pioneer Woods
- River Farms
- Sagamore Hills
- Spartan Lane
- Summit Grove
- Tee Pee
- The Briars
- Tramlin Acres
- Victoria Station
- Windy Creek
- Woodridge North