... Freeze warning remains in effect from 11 PM this evening to
8 am EST Friday...
* temperatures... upper 20s to lower 30s.
* Timing... 11pm tonight to 8am Friday morning.
* Impacts... freezing temperatures could kill sensitive
vegetation and damage unprotected outdoor plumbing.
* Locations... north and portions of central Georgia, along and
north of a West Point to Macon to Louisville line.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Monroe Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:12 PM EST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 5:31 AM EST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Flood Warning extended until Monday morning... the Flood Warning
the Ocmulgee River near Macon.
* From late this morning until Monday morning.
* At 5 am Thursday the stage was 17.8 feet... and rising.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage by late this morning and
continue to rise to near 20.5 feet by Saturday evening.The river
will fall below flood stage by early Monday morning.
* At 21 feet... minor flooding expands. An increasing amount of the
Macon Greenway Ocmulgee heritage trail floods north of the Martin
Luther King Boulevard bridge. The flood waters will be up to two
feet deep on portions of the trail and both banks overflow upstream
from the bridge. Large portions of agricultural lands east of Macon
and well downstream will be under 1 to 4 feet of water.
Lat... Lon 3290 8372 3293 8367 3282 8356 3266 8353
3263 8359 3274 8363