The Flood Warning continues for
the Satilla river at Atkinson.
* Until Thursday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 PM Wednesday the stage was 13.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
tomorrow early afternoon.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... Warner Landing, Louis Landing and secondary
roads around KOA campgrounds begin to flood.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Thu Fri Sat sun Mon
Atkinson 13 13.1 Wed 09 PM 13.0 12.8 12.6 12.6 12.7
Lat... Lon 3129 8184 3114 8183 3114 8190 3128 8191
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Brantley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:36 PM EDT Aug. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service