The Flood Warning continues for
the St Mary's River at Macclenny.
* Until Tuesday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:45 PM Thursday the stage was 14.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... flooding of bottomlands along the river and
some lower access roads inlcuding the lower half of St. Mary's
River Bluff Road which cuts off 15 to 20 homes on the Georgia side.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... minor flooding of low lying areas and Timber
lands including some properties along St. Mary's River Bluff Road
and the Cypress Landing resort on the Georgia side.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Fri Sat sun Mon Tue
Macclenny 12 14.6 Thu 08 PM 14.3 13.8 13.5 12.9 12.3
Lat... Lon 3041 8221 3038 8207 3062 8204 3062 8198 3034 8203 3035 8220
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Charlton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:43 PM EDT Sep. 21, 2017 – National Weather Service