... Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Monday morning
through Tuesday afternoon...
* what... significant icing possible. Total ice accumulation of
two tenths to four tenths of an inch are possible.
* Where... portions of central and western Wisconsin, northeast
Iowa and southeast Minnesota.
* When... from Monday morning through Tuesday afternoon.
* Additional details... some power outages and tree damage are
possible due to the ice. Travel could be dangerous and nearly
impossible, including during the morning commute on Tuesday.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is potential for significant
snow, sleet or ice accumulations that may impact travel. Continue
to monitor the latest forecasts.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Chickasaw Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Watch
Issued: 11:00 AM CST Feb. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 9:35 AM CST Feb. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 3 PM CST this
* timing... mid morning through mid afternoon.
* Winds... south winds 25 to 35 mph, gusting to 45 mph.
* Impacts... difficult travel for high-profile and lightweight
vehicles, especially on west to east oriented roads.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 30 mph or wind
gusts of 45 mph or stronger are expected. Winds this strong can
make driving difficult... especially for high profile vehicles.
Use extra caution.