... Flood Warning remains in effect until Tuesday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Pecatonica River at Freeport.
* Until Tuesday morning.
* At 3:30 am Thursday the stage was 15.2 feet and steady.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, rise to 16.0 feet Saturday morning. Fall below flood
stage Tuesday morning.
* Impact, at 16.0 feet, water affects parking lots of businesses
east of the Stephenson street bridge and most streets north and
south of Illinois Highway 75 are closed. Illinois Highway 75 is
Lat... Lon 4226 8950 4230 8971 4245 8976 4233 8961
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Stephenson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:25 AM CST Feb. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service