... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST
* what... mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations
of 1 to 3 inches possible. Winds gusting as high as 45 mph.
* Where... Jasper, Crawford, Clay, Richland and Lawrence counties.
* When... from noon today to midnight CST tonight.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions. Patchy
blowing snow could significantly reduce visibility.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Expect slippery
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for Illinois can be obtained on the
internet at www.Gettingaroundillinois.Com.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Clay Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 12:09 PM CST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:31 AM CST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Little Wabash River below Clay City.
* From this morning until further notice.
* At 745 am Saturday the stage was 18.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 20.9 feet by
early Tuesday morning then begin falling.
* Impact... at 19.7 feet... Mayflower Road... just north of U.S. Route
50... begins to flood.
Fld observed forecast 6am
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue
Little Wabash River
Clay City 18 18.8 Sat 8 am 20.5 20.8 20.9
Lat... Lon 3878 8846 3871 8829 3860 8820 3860 8832
3867 8838 3870 8846