... Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am EDT /9 am CDT/ this
The National Weather Service in northern Indiana has issued a
dense fog advisory... which is in effect until 10 am EDT /9 am
CDT/ this morning.
* areas of fog, dense in spots, through mid morning.
* Visibilities around a quarter mile or less.
* Visibilities improving markedly after 10 am EDT.
* the morning commute will be hampered with low and rapidly
* Drive with low beam headlights on.
* Watch for stopped or slow traffic, including school buses.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lagrange Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 2:33 AM CDT Sep. 20, 2017 – National Weather Service