... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM CDT this
* what... snow occurring. Plan on slippery Road conditions.
Additional snow accumulations of 1 to 4 inches are expected,
highest across southern portions of the advisory counties.
* Where... in Indiana, Newton and Jasper counties. In Illinois,
Ogle and Kankakee counties
* when... until 7 PM CDT this evening.
* Additional details... be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Newton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 1:16 PM CDT Mar. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:46 AM CDT Mar. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Kankakee River at Shelby.
* Until further notice.
* At 745 am Saturday the stage was 11.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 10.9 feet
by Sunday morning.
* Impact... at 11.5 feet... flood waters surround a number of homes
located 1 mile east of Sumava Resorts. Some homes are affected just
across the state line in Illinois.
Lat... Lon 4118 8722 4111 8753 4121 8756 4127 8727