The Flood Warning continues for
the mississinewa river near Ridgeville.
* Until Friday morning.
* At 10:00 PM Thursday the stage was 10.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
after midnight tomorrow.
* At 11.0 feet... lowland agricultural flooding along CR 100 W just
north of the river. High water affecting a small portion of River
Road just east of sr 1 and north of the river. Water is within a
few feet vertically of the approaches to sr 1 bridge in western
Lat... Lon 4026 8496 4024 8528 4038 8551 4041 8543
4030 8527 4029 8495
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Delaware Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:13 PM EST Feb. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service