The Flood Warning continues for
the Bodcau bayou at bayou Bodcau Lake.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:00 am Sunday the stage was 191.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 172.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 191.0 feet
by tomorrow morning.
* Impact... at 192.0 feet... expect rather widespread lowland flooding.
Boats should be secured and moved away from the lake. Several
secondary roadways will be flooded and closed.
Lat... Lon 3282 9351 3289 9344 3272 9346 3270 9351 3277 9351
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Bossier Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:50 AM CDT Mar. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service