The Flood Warning continues for
the Ouachita River at Monroe.
* Until late Wednesday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 11:00 am Monday the stage was 40.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 40.0 feet.
* Impact... at 40.0 feet... minor backwater flooding affects small
bayous that drain into the Ouachita River along with minor lowland
flooding between levee systems.
Lat... Lon 3308 9213 3271 9203 3217 9211 3249 9218 3277 9209
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Caldwell Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:36 AM CST Jan. 21, 2019 – National Weather Service