The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Bon Wier.
* Until late Wednesday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:15 am Tuesday the stage was 30.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
tomorrow early afternoon.
* Impact... at stages near 30.0 feet... minor lowland flooding will
occur along the river between Merryville and Bon Wier. A few roads
in southwest Vernon Parish have water over them.
* Impact... at stages near 28.0 feet... the river is at its bankfull
Lat... Lon 3104 9348 3082 9350 3053 9363 3055 9383
3078 9367 3104 9361
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Vernon Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:05 AM CST Jan. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service