The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Deweyville.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:45 am Thursday the stage was 24.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue slowly rising to near 24.4 feet by
early Saturday morning and remain near 24.4 feet through Sunday
evening before beginning to slowly fall.
* Impact... at stages near 24.0 feet... minor lowland flooding will
* Impact... at stages near 23.0 feet... the river is at bankfull
Lat... Lon 3057 9363 3011 9364 3011 9378 3031 9381
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Beauregard Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:21 AM CST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service