The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Reserve.
* Until Sunday June 11.
* At 8:00 am Friday the stage was 22.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river is expected to continue rising until cresting
at around 23.0 feet by Thursday June 1st. The river is expected to
fall below flood stage by Saturday June 10th.
* Impact... at 22.0 feet... marine and Industrial interests along the
river, upstream barge operators, and facilities are impacted.
Navigation will become difficult for smaller river craft. Safety
precautions for river traffic are urged.
Lat... Lon 3009 9079 3001 9087 2999 9048 3007 9046
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
St. James Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:20 AM CDT May. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service