... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 9 am EST
* what... light freezing rain and freezing drizzle. Untreated
roads and walkways may be icy. Up to one tenth of an inch of
ice accretion possible.
* Where... western Franklin MA, eastern Franklin MA, northern
Worcester MA, western Hampshire MA and northern Middlesex MA
* When... until 9 am EST Tuesday.
* Additional details... the slippery travel overnight as well as
perhaps the Tuesday morning commute.
Use caution when traveling.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Franklin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 10:14 PM EST Jan. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 10:10 PM EST Jan. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 9 am EST Tuesday...
* location... the high terrain of the Worcester Hills, northwest
Rhode Island and northeast Connecticut.
* Visibilities... one quarter mile or less at times.
* Timing... through mid morning on Tuesday.
* Impacts... dense fog will result in hazardous travel for
motorists into mid morning Tuesday. Drive with extra caution
and leave plenty of space between the vehicle in front of you.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile, for at least 3 hours. If
driving, slow down, use your headlights, and leave plenty of
distance ahead of you.
Nearby Radar Stations
- Baptist Corner
- Berkshire East Ski Resort
- Buckland Four Corners
- Camp Rowe
- Dodge Corner
- East Charlemont
- East Shelburne
- Elm Grove
- Fort Lucas
- Fort Morris
- Fort Morrison
- Foundry Village
- Hoosac Tunnel
- Hoosac Tunnel Station
- King Corner
- Monroe Bridge
- North Heath
- Roaring Brook Camp
- Shelburne Falls
- South Ashfield
- South Hawley
- Spruce Corner
- The Patten
- West Leyden