The Flood Warning continues for
the Muskegon river at Bridgeton.
* From Sunday morning to Saturday April 21.
* At 8:00 PM Saturday the stage was 11.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, rise above flood stage by tomorrow morning and continue
to rise to near 13.2 feet by tomorrow early afternoon. The river
will fall below flood stage by Friday evening.
* Impact, at 13.0 feet... water overflows the banks into wooded areas.
Lat... Lon 4333 8604 4331 8604 4334 8593 4335 8593
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Kalamazoo Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:12 PM EDT Apr. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service