... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM CDT this
* locations... areas of Minnesota and Wisconsin near the head of
Lake Superior, including the twin ports and Cloquet areas, and
inland areas into Bayfield County.
* Timing... rain will change to freezing rain and sleet early this
morning and continue through at least early afternoon.
* Ice accumulations... up to one quarter of an inch.
* Winds... northeast 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Impacts... ice and snow accumulations may create slippery Road
conditions and difficult travel conditions. There could be
isolated power outages.
A Winter Weather Advisory for mixed precipitation means a mixture
of freezing rain... snow and sleet is expected. Small
accumulations of snow and ice are expected on untreated roads and
sidewalks. Anyone with travel plans should be prepared for
slippery roads and reduced visibility. Slow down when driving and
allow for extra stopping distance because you may lose control of
your vehicle if you try to slow down or stop quickly.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Carlton/South St. Louis Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 4:06 AM CDT Apr. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service