The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Clarksville ld24
* until Monday may 01.
* At 8:30 PM Sunday the stage was 25.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to crest near 25.2 feet by Friday early
afternoon, then fall below flood stage by Sunday early afternoon.
* Impact: at 25.5 feet... State Route p east of Elsberry begins
flooding just east of the levee.
* Impact: at 25.3 feet... the Road to port Marmac, about 15 homes just
south of Clarksville, begins flooding.
* Impact: at 23.5 feet... flooding begins in unprotected areas.
* Impact: at 23.0 feet... at this approximate stage, the corps will
take gates out of the river, creating "open river" conditions.
This corresponds to an approximate stage of 155,000 cfs.
Fld latest 7 a.M. Forecast
location stg obs stg 04/24 04/25 04/26 04/27 04/28
Clarksville ld 25.0 25.09 25.0 25.0 25.1 25.1 25.1
Lat... Lon 3939 9097 3945 9089 3938 9077 3923 9071
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Pike Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:53 PM CDT Apr. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Bowling Green
- Elmwood (Louisiana)
- Mundy Landing
- New Harmony
- New Hartford
- Saint Clement