The National Weather Service in Paducah, Kentucky has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the St. Francis river at Fisk.
* Until late Monday night.
* At 9:00 am Sunday the stage was 20.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 21.0 feet by this
evening. The river will fall below flood stage tomorrow evening.
* Impact... at 20.0 feet... considerable flooding occurs.
Lat... Lon 3692 9030 3694 9025 3663 9010 3663 9017
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Butler Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:02 AM CDT May. 28, 2017 – National Weather Service
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 10:21 AM CDT May. 28, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Lake Wind Advisory in effect until 8 PM CDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 8 PM CDT this evening.
* Timing... from 1015 am CDT to 8 PM CDT
* winds... will average 10 to 15 mph with gusts to 25 to 30 mph
from the west southwest especially for areas east of Interstate
57. Winds will gradually shift to the northwest this afternoon.
* Impacts... winds are expected to be strong enough to cause
problems for boaters on area lakes. Small boats will be the most
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.