... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 6 am EST Tuesday above
* locations... the higher elevations of the western North
* Hazards... strong wind gusts.
* Timing... through around daybreak Tuesday.
* Winds... south 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 55 mph.
* Impacts... strong winds may blow down limbs, trees, and power
lines. Scattered power outages are expected.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite source of
weather information for the latest updates. Additional details
can be found at www.Weather.Gov/gsp.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Madison Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:29 PM EST Jan. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Andy Cove
- Beech Glen
- Big Pine
- Ebbs Mill
- Foster Creek
- Hot Springs
- Ivy Ridge
- Jarrett Cove
- Little Creek
- Long Ridge
- Mars Hill
- Paint Fork
- Paint Rock
- Rice Mill
- Sandy Bottom
- Spring Creek
- Terry Fork
- White Rock