... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 6 PM EST this
* what... heavy mixed precipitation. Snow accumulations of 3 to 5
inches and ice accumulations of one tenth to four tenths of an
* Where... portions of northeast New Jersey, southern Connecticut
and southeast New York.
* When... until 6 PM EST Sunday.
* Additional details... hazardous travel is expected with roads
becoming snow and ice covered. Gusty winds, snow, and ice
accumulation may bring down tree limbs and power lines.
A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow, sleet
and ice will make travel very hazardous or impossible.
Check local Department of Transportation information services for
the latest Road conditions.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Bergen Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 12:38 AM EST Jan. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service
- Ackermans Mills
- Cragmere Park
- Crystal Lake (Franklin Lakes)
- Elmwood Park
- Fair Lawn
- Ferdinands Mills
- Franklin Lakes
- Glen Rock
- Ho Ho Kus
- Midland Park
- Mount Pleasant (Saddle River)
- Pulis Mills
- Ridgewood Junction
- Riverside Terrace
- Saddle River
- Upper Saddle River
- Villa Marie Claire
- Warren Point
- West Mahwah
- Woodcliff Lake