... High Wind Warning remains in effect from 8 am this morning to
5 am MST Tuesday...
* location... Harding, eastern San Miguel and Guadalupe counties.
* Winds... southwest 35 to 45 mph with gusts 60 mph.
* Timing... winds will strengthen this morning, peak late
afternoon and then gradually decrease after midnight.
* Visibility... locally reduced from blowing dust.
* Local impacts... drivers of vans, campers, trailers, and other
high profile vehicles should exercise extreme caution. Sudden
cross winds are possible, including along I-25 in Guadalupe
Remember, a High Wind Warning means damaging winds are imminent
or highly likely. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or
gusts of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Sandia/Manzano Mountains Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
High Wind Warning
Issued: 3:55 AM MST Feb. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service