... Wind Advisory in effect until 4 PM MDT this afternoon...
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 4 PM MDT this afternoon.
* Location... east central and southeast plains, including
Tucumcari, Fort Sumner, Clovis, Portales and Roswell.
* Winds... south to southeast 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45 mph,
shifting southwest to west later this afternoon.
* Timing... winds will continue to increase through early
afternoon, the gradually decrease late afternoon.
* Visibility... locally reduced in areas of blowing dust.
* Local impacts... strong cross winds will create difficult
travel on area roadways.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Curry County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:08 AM MDT Apr. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service