... Observed flooding increased from minor to moderate severity...
the Flood Warning continues for
the Humboldt River at Comus.
* At 1:15 am Wednesday the stage was 10.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.5 feet.
* Minor to moderate flooding is occurring.
* Forecast... the river will remain near 10.4 feet
* impact... at 10.5 feet... moderate lowland flooding throughout reach,
with some rural roads flooded. Minor flooding in lower parts of
Winnemucca with sewer backups. Main area impacted is between Union
Pacific Railroad and second street beneath I-80.
Lat... Lon 4103 11702 4070 11705 4090 11762 4087 11800 4118 11795
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Humboldt County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:34 AM PDT Apr. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service
Issued: 1:38 AM PDT Apr. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory in effect from noon today to 10 PM PDT this
The National Weather Service in Elko has issued a Wind Advisory...
which is in effect from noon today to 10 PM PDT this evening.
* Winds... northwest 15 to 25 mph gusting to around 50 mph.
* Timing... winds will begin increasing around noon and could be
strongest from 4pm-6pm.
* Impacts... drivers need to be aware of possible sudden gusts of
wind, especially over Highway summits.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 30 mph with gusts
in excess of 45 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make
driving difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use