... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 5 am early this morning
to 5 am PDT Thursday above 6000 feet...
The National Weather Service in Elko has issued a Winter Weather
Advisory above 6000 feet for snow... blowing snow and brief heavy
snow which is in effect from 5 am early this morning to 5 am PDT
* Snow accumulations... 3 to 6 inches
* elevation: above 6000 feet.
* Timing... through tonight
* winds... westerly 15 to 25 mph gusting to 35 mph
* impacts... outdoor enthusiasts need to be aware of rural roads
and higher elevations being impacted by several inches of snow
accumulation today and tonight.
* For a detailed view of the hazard area, visit
A Winter Weather Advisory means that travel difficulties are
expected due to wintry conditions. Be prepared for slippery roads
and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving. For the
latest Road conditions call 511 or visit http://www.Nvroads.Com.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ruby Mountains and East Humboldt Range Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 1:50 AM PDT Apr. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service