... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 4 am early this morning
to 5 PM EST this afternoon...
* locations... all of central New York and northeast Pennsylvania.
* Winds... west 20 to 30 mph with gusts 40 to 50 mph.
* Timing... early this morning through late this afternoon.
* Temperatures... in the upper 30s.
* Impacts... strong winds may blow down limbs, trees, and power
lines. Scattered power outages are expected.
Wind advisories are issued when sustained wind speeds of at
greater than 30 mph and/or wind gusts over 45 mph are expected.
Winds of this magnitude could cause minor damage to trees, power
lines and weaker structures. Persons in the advisory area should
secure all loose objects. If you are traveling through the
advisory area keep a firm grip on the wheel, especially for those
driving high profile vehicles.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Schuyler Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:08 AM EST Nov. 19, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Alpine Junction
- Beaver Dams
- Butternut Park
- Cat Elbow Corner
- Cherry Lane
- Deckertown (Montour Falls)
- East Steamburg
- Gabriels Junction
- Montour Falls
- North Reading
- Pine Creek
- Reading Center
- Smith Valley
- Spaulding Corner
- Watkins Glen