... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 10 PM this evening to
1 PM PST Thursday...
* what... snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches
in the valleys, with localized amounts up to 6 inches at higher
elevations, are expected.
* Where... Curry, Josephine, and Jackson counties above roughly 750
feet. This includes all of Interstate 5 in Josephine and Jackson
counties, highways 199, 140, and 62, and the cities of Medford,
Jacksonville, Grants Pass, Shady Cove, and Cave Junction.
* When... from 10 PM this evening to 1 PM PST Thursday. The
heaviest snow is expected between 3 am and 10 am PST.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions and
difficult travel, including during the morning commute. Be
prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See https://www.Tripcheck.Com or dial 511 for latest Road
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Curry County and Josephine County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 11:21 AM PST Feb. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service