... Air stagnation advisory in effect until noon PST Saturday...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued an air
stagnation advisory... which is in effect until noon PST Saturday.
* Air quality... poor mixing and light winds will keep stagnant
conditions in place through at least Saturday morning.
Pollutants may be trapped near ground level and this may result
in reduced air quality at times.
* Locations include... valleys in Douglas, Josephine, Jackson,
Klamath and lake counties.
* Impacts... air quality may be reduced at times. Diminished air
quality can create respiratory problems, especially for
* Check the latest air quality information at
* view the hazard area in detail at
An air stagnation advisory indicates that due to limited movement
of an airmass across the advisory area, pollution will increase.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Air Stagnation Advisory
Issued: 10:05 AM PST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service