... Red flag warning remains in effect until 11 am PDT this
morning for for east wind with poor overnight rh recovery for
fire weather zones 617... 621... 622... 623...
* affected area: in southwest or... fire weather zones eastern
617... 623... 621 and southeastern and extreme eastern 622.
* Counties affected: in northern CA... northwestern Siskiyou. In
southwest or... eastern Douglas... eastern and southeastern
Jackson and extreme western Klamath.
* Wind: east 5 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Overnight humidity: 15 to 30 percent.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now, or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds, low relative humidity and warm temperatures will
create extreme fire growth potential.
Visit US at www.Weather.Gov/Medford
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Klamath Basin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 3:54 AM PDT Sep. 26, 2018 – National Weather Service