|Winter Weather Advisory|
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM EST
* locations... southern Rhode Island and south coastal
* Hazard types... snow.
* Accumulations... 2 to 5 inches of snow.
* Timing... rain will change to snow overnight and continue
through early Thursday afternoon.
* Impacts... slower than normal travel due to slippery roads.
* Visibilities... one quarter to one half mile at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory is issued for minor snow accumulations
which can have an affect on travel. Allow extra travel time and
be alert for slippery roads... especially on bridges and
For the latest updates... please visit our webpage at
You can follow US on facebook at