The Flood Warning continues for
the Pee Dee River at Cheraw.
* From Thursday morning to Saturday afternoon... or until the warning
* At 8 PM Wednesday the stage was 26.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will rise above flood stage Thursday late
morning and crest around 31.3 feet Thursday evening.
The river will fall below flood stage by early Friday afternoon.
* At 30.0 feet... the higher bank begins to flood. Large areas of
farmland and river bottomland near Cheraw will be flooded. Portions
of Riverside Park become flooded.
Lat... Lon 3455 7984 3455 7990 3480 8002 3480 7994
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Chesterfield Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:22 PM EDT Apr. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Big Springs
- Brocks Mill
- Campbell Crossroads
- Evans Mill
- Fisher Hill
- High Point
- Hunts Mill
- Isgett Circle
- Lees Crossroads (Ruby)
- Mount Croghan
- Windsor Park
- Wolf Pond Cross Roads