The Flood Warning continues for
the Wateree river at Lake Wateree.
* From Thursday morning until further notice... or until the warning
* At 8 PM Wednesday the stage was 97.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 100.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will rise above flood stage Thursday late
morning reaching 101.5 feet Friday morning. Additional rises are
* At 102.5 feet... roadways near Beaver Creek become flooded.
Lat... Lon 3450 8085 3432 8063 3428 8075 3447 8098
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Fairfield Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:22 PM EDT Apr. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Colonel Creek Landing
- Cool Branch
- Dutchman Creek
- Flint Hill
- Old Buckhead
- Rock Creek
- Taylors Creek
- White Oak
- Winnsboro Mills